Good morning from Maine the place it’s roughly 50 levels hotter than it was right now final week! One factor that hasn’t modified since final week is that AI is the nonetheless the recent subject in training. I feel I’ve fielded extra questions associated to AI within the final week than I’ve about the rest all 12 months!
This week my daughter’s college was unexpectedly closed for a day. I took the time without work and we went snowboarding at a new-to-her mountain. It was a studying expertise for each of us. And we each ended up having loads of enjoyable by the top of the day. I hope that you just had a enjoyable studying expertise this week as properly.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 10 Instruments for Gathering Actual-time Suggestions From College students
2. Three Instruments for Detecting Writing Created by AI
3. New Padlet Characteristic! Current Padlet Partitions as Slideshows
4. The Makers of ChatGPT Have Launched a Instrument to Detect Textual content Written With AI
5. 75 Google Paperwork Tutorials
6. The best way to Set Expiration Dates for Google Docs
7. Studying About Languages and The Mysteries of Vernacular
Study The best way to Create and Promote Digital Merchandise!
For those who’re on the lookout for a approach to put slightly extra money in your pocket this 12 months, my self-paced course The best way to Create and Promote Digital Merchandise in 2023 is for you! It is one among three on-demand programs that I at present supply.
Workshops and eBooks
50 Tech Tuesday Ideas!
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 44,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re inquisitive about my life outdoors of training, you’ll be able to observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.