A scrumptious candy or savoury snack, or add as a facet to your favorite meal!
It is a easy combine and drop on the baking sheet scone. Fast to make as a facet for soup or stew, or as a baked deal with with jam or butter. Made with easy elements you doubtless have in your fridge and pantry. Get pleasure from!
Makes 8 scones.
What You Want
Oatmeal Drop Scone Recipe Components
- 1 3/4 cups flour (all goal)
- 1 cup fast cooking oats
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chilly butter, cubed (or grated)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
Easy methods to Make the Oatmeal Drop Scones Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 400, and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in giant bowl.
- Reduce in butter with a pastry blender, or two desk knives (or grate semi-frozen butter, and blend in).
- Whisk buttermilk with egg, and pour into flour combination, and stir till combined.
- Separate dough into 8 equal sized items and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for about 25 minutes, let cool.
Tried it and cherished it? In the event you gave this oatmeal drop scone recipe a strive, be certain to put up a photograph and tag us on Fb and Instagram @HealthStandNutrition.
Vitamins per serving
Per 1 scone
Searching for extra easy meal-planning ideas and wholesome recipes?
Join our weekly publication for a wholesome recipe of the week written by our group of Registered Dietitians so you possibly can make sure you get the credible sound bites you want for on a regular basis wholesome dwelling.
In the event you’re searching for extra snack concepts, obtain our free 51 Wholesome Snack Assaults to fulfill all of your candy and savoury cravings.
Click on under to sign-up for our free weekly vitamin publication!
Take a look at extra oatmeal recipes on the weblog right here:
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Follow Director & Skilled Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Well being Stand Vitamin Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is a web-based vitamin course creator, skilled speaker and common visitor within the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Talking of Meals & Wholesome Dwelling Award for Excellence in Shopper Training….Learn extra