Building employee dies after by accident touching a reside wire in Samar


electric shock

INQUIRER.web inventory pictures

ORMOC CITY — A building employee died after touching a reside wire of the Samar Electrical Cooperative 1 whereas portray a roof in Barangay Hamorawon, Calbayog Metropolis, Samar at about 4:20 p.m. on Saturday, April 29.

Police recognized the sufferer as Ramil Bolasa.

Preliminary investigation confirmed that Bolasa by accident touched a reside wire of the Samar Electrical Cooperative 1.

The sufferer’s physique was dropped at a neighborhood funeral home for the conduct of a autopsy examination.

RELATED STORY:

Increase truck operator electrocuted in Northern Samar 

JPV

INQUIRER.web needs to listen to from you! Participate in our reader survey and assist us be higher. Click on on this picture to reply.



Your subscription couldn’t be saved. Please attempt once more.


Your subscription has been profitable.

Learn Subsequent

Do not miss out on the most recent information and data.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get entry to The Philippine Every day Inquirer & different 70+ titles, share as much as 5 devices, take heed to the information, obtain as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Name 896 6000.

For suggestions, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *